Thursday, April 5, 2012

Laravin part 2

Elizabeth hasn't been herself lately. She has been quiet and still. She sometimes talks about having to leave Laravin. She says that her mother thinks that it is time for her to return back to Earth. I can't let her return, leaving me alone with no friends. It will not happen. I might need some help from my new friends, but I , Lene Cree Walis, will keep her in Laravin no matter what.

~ Sarah

P.S. If anyone would like to be email penpals, send me an email at my blogger email,  cececrazyfrench@ymail.com

3 comments:

  1. That's so sad! Leaving Solondria is always hard for me too:( And every other world I've visited:( Maybe I could come visit you in Laravin sometime?
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, we can be pen-pals if you're on AGFMB. We can Private Message. I'm Willow14.
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting to be approved..... how are you approved anyway??????? Elizabeth is my best friend in real life but I didn't know if I could use her real name so I used her favorite name instead.

    ReplyDelete