Monday, April 9, 2012

My Easter

Okay so I had THE best time EVER this Easter.

Okay so I went to my Aunt's house and this is who was there:

My Aunt
Cousins: Emily, Joseph and Christopher
Adopted Cousin Jake
The Boy Evan (the one who died) that I mentioned earlier, his brother, Jeremiah and his sister Karne and her baby James :)
My friend Reanna and her mom
 and my aunts neighbors
and my family

I was an awesome Easter full of candy, family, friends and the warmth of  knowing I'm going to go to Heaven thanks to Jesus. :)

Love

Sarah

PS heres a link to a great Christian movie... I'll post the sequals soon. <sorry about the subtitles>..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjG7oCbC1xg

2 comments:

  1. So cool! My Easter was ok, a lot of golf-watching ;) Btw, I'll ask my Mom if I can email you, kay?
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete