Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All About Me from A to Z





A. Age: Secret!    Double digits, there ya go!

B. Bed size: Twin, but it's a day bed!

C. Chore that you hate: I don't exactly do chores, but I mean, I clean and stuff so cleaning my room...
D. Dogs:Wonderful! I love my doggie!
E. Essential start to your day:Friends <3

F. Favorite Color:Purple <3 but I like blue and lime green just as much

G. Gold or Silver? Silver. 

H. Height: 5'4"

I. Instruments you play: Piano.... I'm a terrible practicer....

J. Job title:I don't really have a job.....

K. Kids: I LOVE little kids   I hope to have kids one day, but I really hope to adopt.

L. Live: UNITED STATES.

M. Mother's name:_______

N. Nicknames: Sis by my dad, Say by my mom, Jolly Rancher at church, Ghosty by my friend , Say-Say by my cousins and Sarah-Sue by my aunt.

O. Overnight hospital stays:none...

P. Pet peeves: Bullies...

Q. Quote from a movie TV show Book-"I'm very hard to catch, and if they can't catch me, they can't kill me, so don't count me out." ~Rue, The Hunger Games
R. Right or Left handed: Right handed, but my left hand is better at piano

S. Siblings: little brother....

T. Time you wake up: Waking up is the worst part of the day. I get up anywhere from 6:40 in the morning to 7:15.  It doesn't take me too long to get ready, so it's fine. 


U. Underwear?: Very much on.  XD

V. Vegetable you hate: Squash and Zuccini, but I like all the others!

W. What makes you run late? : Getting up too late.

X. X-rays you've had: This year because I hurt my ankle in track (tendonitis) and I'm in a boot. I've also gotten x-rays for my teeth!

Y. Yummy food that you make: Cupcakes!

Z. Zoo Animal:
ELEPHANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Got this from Carolyn at Truly, Utterly, Carolyn, do it if you like!


Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. I just LOVED this post!!!!

    oh and by the way,i am a HUGE Hunger Games fan!
    I just did a post about it on my blog,I would LOVE it if you checked it out.:) and maybe follow??:D
    http://mylife-bymackenzie.blogspot.com/
    ~Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, sure!

    PS did you grab my button?
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. No,but I will RIGHT now!!=D

    Love your blogger profile pic;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem!
    I just put your button on my blog,why dont u go check it out...

    http://mylife-bymackenzie.blogspot.com/
    Can you please comment on my blog and follow?
    Also maybe grab my button?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would, but I don't exactly know how to do it... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's okay;)
    It's a little hard to explain:P
    But thanks anyways. :)

    ~Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete