Friday, May 4, 2012

Finally Friday!

I have struggles. Struggles with anxiety. I was going crazy, and then I got help. I told my mom what I was feeling. She helped me. I'm doing so much better! If you are having troubles like mine, tell your parents, because if you do, I guarentee (SP?) you'll feel so much better!

On a happier note...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are ya'll? I'm so sorry I haven't been posting recently!
I'll be posting more once the summer starts, and I'll be in NYC June 2nd - June 5th! So excited because I'm going to buy Cecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya'll!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I want to go to the Creation Museum near Cincinnati. Totally random I know:)
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I'm can't believe my school year ends in THREE WEEKS!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!
    When does your school year end?

    ~Sarah

    P.S. I'll be in eight grade, what about you? (if you can tell me)

    ReplyDelete